IKAR Controlled Descent Device Rescue Kit IKGBABS3AWH20
Controlled descent device with integral hoisting facility and automatic speed regulator.
- EN341 and EN1496
- 10.5mm kernmantle rope lifeline running through an aluminium housing
- Aluminium double action hooks at both ends of the rope
- With friction braking horns on the housing, for manual control if required
- Nominal Load: 140 Kg
- Minimum Load: 50 Kg
- Proof load EN341: 175 Kg
- Static Proof Load: 20 kN
- 5600 Descent Metres with Nominal Load: 140 Kg
- 15200 Descent Metres with Minimum Load: 50 Kg
- Maximum Descent Height: 200 m
- Maximum Descent Speed: 1.5 m/sec
- Tested for 1 person
- Deviation Points on the housing of the device
- Swivel eye anchor attachment point – ø16mm
- Lifting Performance: 75 m
- Proof Load EN 1496: 210 Kg
- Switchable Reverse Lock
- Lowering / Descending Rope KMS 105 to EN 1891:1998/A
If you require training on height safety, harness training, fall arrest, or rescue at height using a controlled descender kit contact our parent company Apple Group Training.
We provide full UK coverage.
For free advice or information talk to the experts in height safety on 0113 2573222 or email your enquiry to [email protected]